FRIENDS of SPW: Sensual Selfie
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is put on by Empowered Pleasure who has invited chapters of SPW, so there will be attendees that aren't members of any SP chapter.
Get in touch with your sensual, sassy sexy self in this fun and flirty art workshop. Using beginner-friendly, mixed-media collage art techniques, you'll create a unique work of art using a printed photo of your gorgeous self. Body-positive and empowering, Sensual Selfie has proven to be a fun and supportive way to celebrate the sensual body of You.
Led by artist and Empowered Pleasure member, Pamela Sue Johnson, you'll be guided in how to use a photo of yourself and transform it into a mixed-media collage. Show as much or as little skin as you like in your photo. This is YOUR Sensual Selfie to play with. Making art using your own image is a great tool for cultivating a loving, playful relationship with your body.
If you want to invite guests, they are welcome!
• Photo of yourself on Printer Paper ( 5x7 )
• A variety of paper to collage with such as magazine images, scrapbook paper, sheet music, old maps, book pages, etc...
• Cardstock, cardboard or Canvas Panel at least 8x10
• Acrylic paint, three or more colors of your choosing and also White
Mod Podge, Gel Medium or Glue for collage
• Paint brush for applying adhesive
ª Palette knife or old gift card for spreading paint
• Paper towels
• Spray bottle of water (can often find a spray bottle at a beauty supply store or as a cleaning supply)
• Hair Dryer (trust me on this one!!)
• OPTIONAL : Gel Pens, pencils, rubber stamps, stencils, ink sprays
NON-OPTIONAL : Creative Curiosity!!!!
These art supplies are available at any local art and crafts store or online outlets. Feel free to ask any questions, either in Comments below or by PM to Pamela. This is a fun, beginner-friendly art workshop with a sexy twist. Suitable for all creative levels.
Pamela Sue Johnson is an artist and art instructor. She's a lead instructor at Vancouver Art Space and also offers online classes to her growing followership of students and patrons.
She is known for her mixed-media art, abstract work and erotic paintings. A local instructor for the past two years, Pamela is celebrated by her students, both in-person and online, for her engaging and supportive teaching style. She says, “I love to inspire and empower others through creativity."
She lives in Vancouver, Wa in her home studio where she often paints late at night. For more about Pamela find her at www.pamelasuejohnson.com.
2:00PM Social Breakout Rooms
2:30PM Introduction and Sexy Selfie workshop
Suggested cost per person is $25, with a minimum event fee of $10. Please PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note what you’re paying for and which SPW chapter you belong to so they can get 50% of the proceeds.
All content © Empowered Pleasure, LLC
- Regular Ticket Price$25$250$0
- Partial Pay Ticket$15$150$0
- Pay What You Can$10$100$0