How to Drive a Vulva
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to navigate the twists and turns of vulva pleasure in a class designed for people of all genders.
In this playful, informative workshop lead by sapphic savant, Allison Moon, you will learn all the basics, including:
- The bits and pieces that make up vulva anatomy
- Simple ways to communicate in the heat of the moment
- How to build a “Road Map” of your partner’s pleasure
- Cunnilingus, strap-ons, hand sex and more!!
- Positions to avoid fatigue and generate the power you need to rock their world
- Plus a few super secret, lesbian-ninja techniques
You’ll come away with new confidence to please a vulva and the person it belongs to, no matter what your hands-on experience.
Allison Moon, Author
Allison Moon is the author of Girl Sex 101 (Goldie Award for Nonfiction, Rainbow Award), the erotic memoir Bad Dyke (Publisher’s Weekly Starred Book), and the Tales of the Pack series of novels about lesbian werewolves (both Goldie Nominees). Allison was a 2011 Lambda Literary Emerging LGBT Authors Fellow. She has a degree in Neuroscience from Oberlin College. As a sex educator, Allison has presented her workshops — on strap-on sex, polyamory, sexual self-expression, erotica writing, and more — to thousands of people around the US and Canada. Visit www.girlsex101.com to find out more.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Price Ticket$15$150$0
- Pay What You Can$5$50$0
- Sold OutMoneyless Access$0$00$0