Strip Scavenger Hunt - L2
Time & Location
About the Event
Be prepared to laugh a ton, and play a silly, fun (sometimes clothing optional) game with your fellow SP World chapter members (L2 or higher) and professional comedian extraordinaire Andrea Allan!
This virtual game will work like this: We call out a specific or unusual item, like "something entirely black," or "something you used during sex that wasn't purchased for sex." Show it to the camera, get lightheartedly heckled, and then take off an article of clothing. First person naked (or to remove 15 items of clothes) wins! Nudity is not required, but please come wearing AT LEAST 15 items of clothing that you intend to remove BEFORE the event starts. Your layers of clothing can be as goofy or sexy as you choose and you always have the right to pass on any aspect of the evening.
Here's the schedule for the event:
7:00 PM - Zoom call starts - come and catch up with your fellow members!
7:15 PM - Opening circle begins. All participants should be logged in by then. Virtual doors close sharply at 7:15!
7:30 PM - The game begins
9:00 PM (approximately) - Closing circle to officially end the event, followed by an open chat/hang out (with a 'clothing optional' or nudist vibe), and possibly play other sex-positive oriented games.
10:00 PM (approximately) - The open chat will be closed.
The amazingly funny Andrea Allan is a stand-up comedian and wildly popular podcaster. She's a member of Hacienda, a sex-positive organization based in New York. Andrea is the co-host of the popular podcast The Hot Mess Comedy Hour, which has been written up by Elite Daily and featured in The New York Comedy Festival. Andrea has guested on several prominent podcasts including Guys We Fucked, Risk!, Robert Kelly's 'You Know What Dude!' and John Fugelsang's show on Sirius XM. Andrea's NSFW debut comedy EP Gonzo was #1 on the iTunes charts and also charted on Billboard. The album received glowing reviews on The Interrobang, and shortly after Allan was profiled in Forbes.
Requirements for signing into a virtual event:
• Attendees should be L2 (or higher) members of any chapter of Sex Positive World.
• This event will be held on Zoom. If this is your first-time using Zoom, please download and log on in advance to the sessions start time to avoid any delay in your participation which may be caused by technical issues (See Tech Note Below)
• When signing on, please put your pronouns (They, Them, She, Her, He, Him, etc.) next to your name
Everyone in attendance needs to be Level 2 in your home chapter or have attended Orientation offered before this event.
Tech note: For the best experience, your internet should be:
• 800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
• For gallery view and/or 720p HD video: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
• Receiving 1080p HD video requires 2.5mbps (up/down)
• Sending 1080p HD video requires 3.0 Mbps (up/down).
• Make sure your microphone volume is set properly. And have some fun with your video display: Move your cursor down to the “Stop Video” button. To the right of it will be a op up menu. Click on it and click on “Choose Virtual Background”.
- Regular Price Ticket$20$200$0
- Pay What You Can$10$100$0
- Moneyless Access$0$00$0